Over 500' of road frontage on 2 sides, this undeveloped corner lot, is prime commercial property with great visibility from both its border streets, Rocky Ridge & Rocky Mountain, as well as, from SH 31E. Soon to be neighbors, Taco Casa & Shell gas station are sure to bring even more visibility! Owner will clear to suit with acceptable offer. Per owner, 85% of the property gently slopes up from Royal Mountain Rd, with the remaining 15% quickly climbing up to it's neighbor on the South, Gilbert Electric. Will be surveyed upon acceptance of contract.
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 31st March, 2023 9:18 AM (UTC)
Listing Agent: Danae Oglesby
Listing Office: Stewart & McGee Real Estate